понедельник, 3 октября 2016 г.

Updated by popular demand. I've decided to put up a quick post because there has been a lot of interest in how I built this fire pit. So, here we go.

Updated by popular demand. I've decided to put up a quick post because there has been a lot of interest in how I built this fire pit. So, here we go.


Updated by popular demand. I've decided to put up a quick post because there has been a lot of interest in how I built this fire pit. So, here we go.


-


A story of wistfulness and whimsy, told with scruffy tenderness.


[image: kitchen-before-feature]I have been planning my kitchen for a looooooong time. It’s been more than five years with this crappy set up where a kitche...


Way back in 2009, I did a post pitting against each other two Geneseo pizzerias, Mama Mia's and Pizza Paul's. In that post, I gave Mama Mia's an A, and Piz...


Happy Friyay, Babes! On today’s Boss Babe’s Guide, Simi and I talk about celeb divorces. Love, Whit


Wanna know a secret? Asperger’s Syndrome Disorder was never a topic I wanted to write about. Until my son graduated from high school and started working....


MC One: Ice Cube and PE MC Two: Biggie and Tupac MC One: LL and Humpty MC Two: Beasties and Pete Rock MC One: Dropping knowledge with BDP MC Two: ...


Something that I think about a lot is the way different rescue groups and shelters go about choosing the adoptive parents for the animals they take in to...


This was not a show but a compilation tape put out by Offsite Records. Sadly the website doesn’t work anymore. I think I have the artwork for this furt...


Updated by popular demand. I've decided to put up a quick post because there has been a lot of interest in how I built this fire pit. So, here we go. First, dig a hole the size you'd like for a fire pit. This is about 40 inches x 40 inches with a depth of about 9 inches. Once dug out, tamp or pack the soil tight and level (Not really seen in this photo). Lay out the cinderblocks in a square and level. Fill in with some of the soil that you dug out. Next, lay some decorative bricks on top. Once in place, dump soil or sand on top of the bricks and try to rub it into the seams. TA DA! You have a simple, cheap fire pit that is easy to maintain, easy to fix, and easy to remove.


THANKS and please let me know if you need anything or have any questions!


Original article and pictures take http://mikekraus.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-build-simple-fire-pit.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий