пятница, 3 июня 2016 г.

NCIS - Gibbs Rules 2 by Unnatural-Freak

NCIS - Gibbs Rules 2 by Unnatural-Freak


NCIS - Gibbs Rules 2 by Unnatural-Freak


Unspoken Rules: Never second guess yourself in a relationship and life.


Update - February 4th, 2016:


- This poster has been revamped with new fonts!


- There are also new sizes for prints.


- This design is now on Redbubble, it is available as:


~ Graphic T-Shirt


~ Scarf


~ Poster


~ Spiral Notebook


~ Buy here: www.redbubble.com/people/fullm…


- You can also buy individual rules iPhone cases from my Redbubble. Buy here: www.redbubble.com/people/fullm…


Want to get one of Gibbs Rules for my son ... when I click \"Buy This Print\" the graphic shows a different version without the update. If I order will it be the updated version


Hi, the print version now matches - however I've revamped the whole poster with new fonts, Hopefully you and your son still like it. Thank you


Hi, I'm not sure whats going on with the print version, and unfortunately I also don't know which version you'll get. I will email DeviantART and tell you what they say.


I always love to watch NCIS every Tuesday night. This helps. Thank you.


Rule 61 or 64 (Can't remember) : Always give someone room when leaving the elevator


can you please update the rules.


ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Gibbs's_Ru…


Updated:


Rule 14: Bend the line, don't break it.


Unspoken Rules: Never date a woman that eats more than you do.


Unspoken Rules: Don't stop checking and rechecking evidence until you are satisfied.


Unspoken Rules: If you want to find something, you follow it.


Unspoken Rules: Never second guess yourself in a relationship and life.


love this freakin show


en español porfavor?


I'll try make a Spanish version but I'll have to use Google Translate so some might be wrong...


thank you!!, the google translator is my faithful friend ... so worry not understand well


Hello, I've uploaded a Spanish version here: [LINK]


I don't speak Spanish, I did the translations through Google Translate so if there are any mistakes please tell me and I'll correct them as soon as I can.


-----


Hola, He subido una versión en español aquí: [LINK]


Yo no hablo español, yo las traducciones a través de traductor Google así que si hay algún error por favor dígame y yo voy a corregirlo tan pronto como pueda.


thank you! thank you very much!


You're very welcome


thanks!


Many Many Thanks.


oh that's much better thank you ^^


Reply


Original article and pictures take http://unnatural-freak.deviantart.com/art/NCIS-Gibbs-Rules-2-352733516?ga_submit_new=10%253A1360153090 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий