пятница, 13 ноября 2015 г.

Cut asymmetrical paint chips and tape them to DIY modern art.

Cut asymmetrical paint chips and tape them to DIY modern art.


Cut asymmetrical paint chips and tape them to DIY modern art.


I have a stack of paint chips from various projects over the years. They always seem to go into a drawer – because they are so colorful that I don’t want to throw them away. Do you also have said stack of paint chips? Then you need some project ideas, because you shouldn’t let those swatches of color go to waste. They are perfect for crafting. A great example are these paint chip boxes above from How About Orange. Want more project ideas? Read on.


Cut asymmetrical paint chips and tape them to DIY modern art.


Cut up chips and put them under glass to accent your table.


Want to know more about me? I’m Amy, and I blog at Mod Podge Rocks. Also find me on Facebook!


Frankensweater: 21 awesome projects using recycled sweaters


I have a stack of paint chips from various projects over the years. They always seem to go into a drawer – because they are so colorful that I don’t want to throw them away. Do you also have said stack of paint chips? Then you need some project ideas, because you shouldn’t let those swatches of color go to waste. They are perfect for crafting. A great example are these paint chip boxes above from How About Orange. Want more project ideas? Read on.


Cut asymmetrical paint chips and tape them to DIY modern art.


Cut up chips and put them under glass to accent your table.


Want to know more about me? I’m Amy, and I blog at Mod Podge Rocks. Also find me on Facebook!


Frankensweater: 21 awesome projects using recycled sweaters


Original article and pictures take http://www.babble.com/crafts-activities/21-paint-chip-craft-ideas/#make-a-note site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий