четверг, 22 октября 2015 г.

Colgate Enamel Health + FREE Print

Colgate Enamel Health + FREE Print


Colgate Enamel Health + FREE Print


Totally going to hang that cute printable in my kiddo’s bathroom! Thanks!


Becca @TheDatingDivas recently posted..Free Printable October LOVE Calendar


You’re welcome!! So glad you like it.


I’m with you – there’s always room for improvement in this area. Thanks for the reminder! Cute printable.


Mique recently posted..The Good Stuff is in the Gray


Thanks, girl!! XO


Love that saying! So true! You and your teeth are beautiful!


Amy@theidearoom recently posted..Ham and Potato Soup Recipe


You’re so sweet, Amy! Thank you!!


I totally want to get braces even though I’m 37! Great post and I love that printable!


Kari – U Create recently posted..Embracing the Natural Beauty of Women


Thanks, Kari!! You know, I never regret getting braces. I feel like I had them forever but am so much happier with my smile.


Love the printables! Your before and after is amazing! I’ll have to try the whitening tooth paste!


Thanks, Jamielyn!!


I absolutely love just about everything you pin! I say just about everything because I am still going through your boards!


THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US ALL!


THANK YOU, Donna!! Hope you can continue to find TONS of inspiration through the pins.


This is a Sponsored Post brought to you by Colgate and Mom it Forward. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.


I admit that at times I haven’t always been the greatest at taking care of my teeth. I haven’t always flossed, and in the past I’ve been so tired after a long day that I have gone to bed without brushing. I guess kids will do that to you. I know, though, that when I’m not taking care of my teeth cavities come, and that is something I REALLY don’t like. With cavities and growing up making tons of visits to the dentist, brushing our teeth has become even more important in our family. We want to make sure we’re not spending as much time at the dentist as we did when we were kids.


Over the years, I’ve been trying really hard to brush morning and night and floss as often as possible. The hubby is trying to do the same, and I think after almost 9 years of marriage, we’ve finally got the oral hygiene thing down. With that being said, we can always do better and we’re always looking for new products that will help out in our quest to conquer teeth problems.


This past week I was excited to try out a new line of products from Colgate that is just hitting shelves. The NEW Colgate Enamel Health line was uniquely formulated to replenish and polish for stronger, healthy enamel. This is great because if our enamel isn’t properly maintained, it becomes rough like our skin and also becomes more susceptible to damage (no bueno!!) That is something every one of us should avoid because we want our teeth to stay strong and healthy and cavity-free. Right?! I must admit that I’m completely afraid of the dentist and really do not like going if I don’t have to. Yes, I still schedule my cleanings each year, but I pray for no cavities each time I go and try to take care of my teeth between appointments!!


Colgate’s Enamel Health Toothpaste helps smooth enamel in two ways:


Helps replenish natural calcium and other minerals back into weakened enamel, filling rough spots and making it stronger


Gently polishes the enamel surface with gentle micro-polishing action, so germs are less likely to stick to teeth


#ColgateEnamelHealth


This new line also includes the Colgate® 360°® Enamel HealthTM Manual Toothbrush which has several features that complement the toothpaste. The uniquely designed bristles help protect enamel surfaces and gums, while the polishing whitening cups gently remove stains for a brighter smile.


Who doesn’t want a better and brighter smile??


Braces vs. No Braces – I prefer No Braces and Whiter Teeth.


In the past I haven’t always been happy with my smile and even got braces a few years back. Yes, braces as an adult – not an easy thing, but I did it and I was so glad. I had been self-conscious about my teeth for years and after 3 years of braces I was happy with how my smile looked. Now, I want to maintain that and make sure my teeth are white and strong to prevent future issues with my teeth. I think all of us could agree that no teeth issues is the goal for all family members.


With that being said, I thought it would be fun to design a little printable (pictured above) to remind me just how important it was to brush my teeth. I’m planning on printing this and putting it in a cute frame for the bathroom. I thought you may like it as well. It says…


You don’t have to brush ALL your teeth, just the ones you want to keep.


TO DOWNLOAD GO HERE.


Just right-click on the image and SAVE.


For more information about Colgate, you can find them on Twitter and Facebook.


ENJOY!


Original article and pictures take http://lilluna.com/colgate-enamel-health/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий