среда, 21 октября 2015 г.

CHRISTMAS PILLOW LOVE

CHRISTMAS PILLOW LOVE


CHRISTMAS PILLOW LOVE


lOVE THE PILLOWS! Iuse pillows as a jmping off point for my decor sometimes. I have the VW bug pillows for my guest room and I think they made the room last year!!


Fun post!!!


Kathysue, you are such a wonderful designer!


I so enjoy your posts, but lately I cannot seem to read them in a timely manner. My computer says scripts are running….??????


Not sure if you can control this, if you have so many ads on the pages, it takes way to long to read…or what….


Sorry I have to complain, I amd just so frustrated that I cannot read your posts!!


Hi Susan, Ads have nothing to do with the speed. It’s probably a combination of your computer needing to be hard set and lots of big images from me.


I was having the same problem, and it was becoming so frustrating that I had to stop reading many blogs. I’ve switched my browser to Google Chrome, and I no longer have any issues. Hope that helps you out, too!


Many times when readers think its a blog, it’s actually the readers setting or serve. Thanks for that info!


I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE – TERRIBLY SLOW OPENING – AND SO MANY ADS RUNNING THAT IT TAKES FOR EVER TO LOAD. I LIKE YOUR CONTENT BUT REALLY TIRED OF IT AND THINKING OF UNSUBSCRIBING


Hi Nancy, it’s NOT the ads. It’s all the images I use. So sorry it’s slow for you. I’m working to get it faster.


As I sit having my tea and listening to the depressing news, bing email and it is Stone Gable! Yes you saved me from the depressing news! Love the pillows! I just bought new fabrics to make me some pillows!


Thanks for all the great ideas! Have a wonderful day!


I justI received the pillow from Lucy and 2 mugs with the VW. The quality is great!


Yes, I thought the quality of the pillows was very nice too!


The Elliott Heath pillow covers are fabulous – have ordered some in the past and just love the quality and timeless look. Just order the pillow covers and change them out from season to season. Draped one of the covers over a denim king sized pillow sham that is on a day bed to give it a new look. It turned out great and changed the look of the pillow without adding another pillow to the bed.


I love working with Heather from Elliot-Heath designs. Her work is fabulous!


I look for ford to your blog each day. Love your decorating style.


Could you please comment on how you care for your pillows and pillow covers. The instructions that come with them say to spot clean only. I would appreciate any suggestions.l


Hi Kathy, I would go with what the tag says on each pillow! I’ve washed a couple of my pillow covers and they did not hold up well.


Just ordered two pillows for my best friend’s upcoming birthday in December. She loves VW beetles and cow pictures – perfect timing!


The pillows are amazing, you have a great collections. The PB wreath is my favorite, thanks for sharing and for getting me in the mood for Christmas!!!


You are the Pillow Princess! I love the way you put them together – the combinations are lovely and inspire me to remove all my pillows and start from scratch- put them back one by one with a more critical eye. That will help me know what accent pillow covers I need to buy to make the most of the ones I have. I’m going to try your DIY tutorial for cover-making too- thank you!


Christmas pillows are one of my go to Christmas decor in this house….I love Lucy’s pillow of the Red VW bug…I bought one for my son as a old red VW Bug was his very first car…it belonged to his grandfather….he loved it!….Lots of great inspiration here today…I cannot wait to bring out my chalkboard pillow….Have a great day Yvonne!


Your Christmas pillows give a splash of the holiday in every room. Thank you for the great ideas. Have a fun weekend.


You never fail to excite and inspire me Yvonne. I’m a pillow girl too. Last year I made your Stag pillow and it made me smile every time I walked in that room. I think I’ll head on over to Society 6 and see what damage I can do


Just bought the print for my husband for Christmas! Guess what? He picked that red VW up at the pier in Baltimore a few days before I was introduced to him. We drove that car for years! What a great gift for our 51st Christmas together.


Fran


Fran so happy to see you commenting on my site. We love you and Frans!


Hi, Yvonne,


Your pillow collection is wonderful, mixing cheerful Christmasy ones with your year-round checks and solids. I gave an Elliott-Heath pillow to my sister-in-law for Christmas last year and bought one for myself. (Does anyone else do that… one for you, one for me…Christmas presents?) I love the Pottery Barn Christmas linens every year. By buying just the extra pillow cases, the beds look Christmasy with existing pillows. Of course, I’m always on the look out for Christmas pillows with blue in them for my own bedroom.


Great ideas and tutorial! I remember your post about why you started blogging… to share how to make a home for your daughter. Along the way, you’ve shared with the world how to make our homes better. Love your blog and inspiration. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I can just see the tubs of dishes and other necessities for the Big Day getting ready at your house.


Judith


Hi there, Your pillows got me started too! I got my first ever fall pillow last month and its just stands out in our living room Armchair! I got the white pumpkin pillow that’s beaded from Home Goods. Its a stunner and a deal! Now I have to get my first Christmas Pillow LOL. Ive been eyeing one from Pier One… or Kirkland’s…to swap out the fall one soon!


Thank you for the pillow inspiration today. Ordered 3 of Lucy’s pillows from Craftberry Bush aftering browsing through them all. I LOVE the Winter Chickadees for Winter and the fabulous blue Crab pillow Summer. They are 16×16 and am wondering what you did for a pillow insert for your VW Christmas Tree pillow cover.


Thanks for ALL your tips and inspiration!


Hugs,


Nancy


Oh my goodness my dear friend. I’m beyond honoured to have my pillows on your gorgeous site. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. ..xoxo


Lucy, you are so talented and just about the sweetest person I know!!!


I read the wonderful comments and my heart sings with delight. Isn’t God good to give me a gift of pillows to enjoy? It’s just too loving of Him to express. He is so good to have given you the talent and ministry of this blog. I enjoy our weekly Bible lessons. Like we are in a short study group. I’ve never heard of so much fun as this although my Mom was in the county extension club while on the farm and each far wife hosted. They would share a craft or recipe or new flowers or they might do flower arranging. The county co-op gave them help. On ideas. The 1950’s version?!!


I totally enjoyed every single pillow!!! I ordered one pillow for my new red leather setee. It appears to be an old feedsack but it is humorous. Now, how to not spend money but use up my old pillows and convert them!!! I’m going back to red accents this year. I shall find a way!!! That’s half the fun. I’m inspired already!! Thank you for this blog. And hard work you do for us.


Yvonne,


Gorgeous Christmas Pillow Collection, dear friend!!!


Just today, I saw several Christmas Pillows in various stores!!!


I love your Snowflake Pillow!!!


Your flannel deer pillow is quite nice, too!!!


Thank you for sharing!!!


Fondly,


Pat


Yvonne, I’ve been so busy working on the board and batten in our house that I haven’t been able to keep up with my favorite bloggers. I just saw this today and I LOVE throw pillows. It’s one of the least expensive ways to change the look of your room. There’s several that you’ve shown that I just may have to either order or make myself. I did buy a new one this year from Michaels for a really good price that’s out of sweater material and trimmed with faux fur.


So many beautiful pillows! I love them all!!! Love the plaid that was used in the Woodland Deer pillow:)


This is a post for all my pillow loving friends!!!! We know that a pillow can change the whole look of a room and just like jewelry there are tons to choose from! I’m sharing my favorite Christmas pillows from StoneGable and a quick look at some fabulous pillows to deck your halls with this year!


Isn’t this little VW bug carrying a big Christmas tree adorable? It’s my new favorite!


It’s design is from my sweet friend Lucy at Craftberry Bush! It’s a 16x 16 inch pillow printed on front and back with a hidden zipper closure. The size is perfect to layer with another pillow as I did with my favorite black and white check pillows from Ballard Designs.


You can get Lucy’s fun and festive pillow from Society 6 HERE.


And I just couldn’t resist another of Lucy’s pillows…the BUCK WATERCOLOR. Isn’t he a dear? Lucy’s art is amazing! You can find the Buck Watercolor from SociEtey 6, HERE.


Keeping with the “buck” theme, I’m decorating with my Woodland Deer pillow. It’s an easy no-sew pillow that takes less than 30 minutes to make. The flannel plaid gives this deer a warm cozy feel!


You can find a diy HERE.


Don’t forget to add a couple of pretty Christmas pillows in our guest rooms! This embroidered wreath pillow came from the Pottery Barn a few years ago. I think I just might use it in the living room this year!


Isn’t the detail on this pillow beautiful?


Do you love Christmas trees as much as I do? This unique pillow is from Elliot-Heath, a wonderful etsy shop with lots and lots of pillows! They are beautifully made! This pillow is backed with burlap.


Here’s a detail of the tree and it’s background!


Who doesn’t love a white Christmas? I have an easy NO SEW BUTTON SNOWFLAKE PILLOW that is much easier to make than it looks!


Here are few of my favorite festive Christmas pillows from the web…


Another Craftberry Bush Pillow from Society 6


Pier 1 has a huge selection of Christmas pillows! I think this chain stitch reindeer is a handsome guy!


Birch Lane’s pillows should be checked out! Their Vienna Wreath is a neutral beauty!


What a fun chalkboard inspired Merry Christmas pillow from The Pottery Barn! And it looks charming paired with the red knit pillow behind it!


Add a little bit of fur to warm up your Christmas! Pillow from Target.


I love this hooked Christmas bicycle from Wayfair!


Overstock has lots of amazing pillows too!


Are you “pillowed inspired”? I sure am!!! What is your favorite place to get your Holiday pillows?


You can follow me on Pinterest and see what I’m finding to pin every day HERE


Original article and pictures take http://www.stonegableblog.com/christmas-pillow-love/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий