пятница, 14 августа 2015 г.

4.333356 Reviews Write a Review

4.333356 Reviews Write a Review


4.333356 Reviews Write a Review


Clunky for my fingers


I'm petite, 5'3\" and ~128 lbs. I have shortish fingers, but not chubby. Perhaps if I had long thin \"piano playing\" fingers this would look nice and be comfortable, but it didn't do either for me. The ring thickness was too bulky to feel comfortable between my other fingers. Runs small, I bought a size 6 and it fit decent on my size 5-1/4 wedding ring finger.


This ring is great. I love non metal rings of every sort. This runs small. In normal rings I am a 6. But I can wear a 7 in this. I might even try an 8.


This ring looks exactly like the picture! It is a fun ring and very beautiful. I can't wait to wear it and show it off!


$48.00http://shop.nordstrom.com


A luminous, subtly varied finish calls attention to a modern, minimalist statement ring handmade for one-of-a-kind allure.


Cellulose acetate


Imported


Original article and pictures take https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=459153720&pid=uid4484-34281022-57 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий